Hope Tech Bottom Bracket 30mm (BSA threaded) - black
Our threaded 30mm bottom bracket shares the same high quality design and durability as our well proven 24mm version.
- External bottom bracket designed for threaded bottom brackets
- The machined aluminium cups hold stainless steel cartridge bearings in stainless races
- High quality stainless steel bearings give a much greater life span than stock units
- Cartridge bearings are replaceable
- The unit is suitable for 68, 73, 83, 100 and 120mm width bottom brackets
- Designed to suit cranks with 30mm axles
- Please note specific fitting tool (HTT188) needed to fit bottom bracket. Available separately
- Available with replaceable stainless bearings for less friction and greater durability
- Designed to suit cranks with 30mm axles*
- Suitable for road, mtb, DH and fatbikes
- Free running labyryinth seal protects bearings and has less drag
- Available in: black, silver, red, blue, purple and orange
- Weight 102g
- *Note - Some Power Meter cranks do not offer the clearance required over the BB cup, please ensure there is clearance before fitment.