Brooks C19 saddle
The C19 is our waterproof Cambium saddle designed for a more upright riding position. Perfect for commuting in the city, or touring abroad, the C19 is made from vulcanised natural rubber and strong, lightweight nylon for a flexible top that offers natural comfort and durability. Completed with a lightweight fibreglass frame and tubular steel rails, the C19 is the perfect saddle for any cargo bike, commuter, casual tourer or more-upright, off-road machine. Ready to ride, the C19 requires no break-in period.
Backplate loops can sustain a 3kg max load, please select a saddle bag accordingly.
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass-Reinforced Nylon
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails
- Steel rail with black powder coating
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber and Nylon Top.
- Casual Touring
- Upright cycling in the city
- All weather conditions
Find out more about the C19 HERE.