Surly Lowside frameset
The Lowside is the bike that gets you across town for a quick rip on singletrack, then over to the bar for a night out. It’s the bike you turn to when you’re not entirely sure what the night has in store. It’s the bike to grab when you want to have just much fun riding to the trail as you do from the trail itself. Singlespeeding is an integral part of Surly’s DNA, and the Lowside continues the tradition, by taking a simpler approach to trail riding.
The fork on the Small frame has already been cut to 225mm which allows a good amount of headset spacers. However, to compensate for this we will include a sealed bearing headset to go with the frame for free. The fork is new and the steerer is long enough for every kind of use, but we still feel a bit bad about it already being cut so here you go!
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless CroMoly fork
- Singlespeed “specific” (derailleur hanger but no Trip Guides)
- Dropper post routing
- Gnot-Boost rear spacing
- Front and rear Surly thru-axles included
- Designed for 26” x 3” or 27.5” x 2.8” tire clearance
- Frame Type: Rigid
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Wheel Size: 26+ , 27.5"
- Frame Material: Steel
- Fork Material: Steel
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm , 12mm Thru x 145mm , 12mm Thru x 148mm
- Brake Type: Disc
You can find more information about the Lowside HERE