Leatt 1.0 Gravity Junior Fullface Helmet
Full-Face Head and Brain Protection
The junior full-face helmet that keeps little rippers safe.
The Leatt 1.0 Gravity is a full-face helmet with solid protection. The focus of this helmet is premium safety and great value. Featuring 360 ̊ Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material, this tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
Get full face head and brain protection at an amazing price.
- Downhill certified ASTM junior shell
- Superior ventilation
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Moisture wicking, breathable and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Weight: From 960 ± 50g (2.12 lbs)
- Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
• Jr #XXS (51-52cm – 20 – 20 ½")
• Jr #XS (53-54cm – 20 ¾ - 21 ¼")