Juin Tech F1 Hydraulic Cable Pull Disc Brake Set - Flat Mount
The Juin tech F1 hydraulic cable pull disc brake set offers a unique solution to the road/gravel/cyclocross/MTB rider wanting to upgrade from mechanical cable pull disc brakes. The F1 is the latest addition to the Juin Tech stable, sold as a set including mounting bolts, adaptors and rotors.
The brake pads operate by a cable actuated closed hydraulic mineral oil system. This allows you to use your normal sti/ergo levers on a disc brake bike without the expense of upgrading everything to accommodate a full hydraulic set up.
Braking performance is enhanced over a mechanical disc brakes with easy pad and cable adjustment. The pistons actuate in a parallel motion unlike the one sided movement of a mechanical disc brake and at approx. 142grams per calliper they offer a substantial weight saving.
The Juin Tech F1 Flat Mount Disc Brake Set (Road/Gravel/CX) comes complete with the following:
- 2 x hydraulic Flat Mount cable actuated calipers, inc pads
- Flat Mount front Adapter
- 2 x M5 x 16 bolts and washers - Front
- 2 x M5 x 44 bolts & washers
- 2 x M5 x 34 bolts & washers
- 2 x M5 x 39 bolts & washers
- 2 x M5 x 29 bolts & washers
- 2 x 160mm Stainless Steel Rotors (6 Bolt IS)
- 12 x torq screws to mount rotors
- Weight: 142grams per caliper approx