Brooks C13 saddle
The lightest Cambium ever, the C13 is a racing saddle featuring a uniquely flexible vulcanised-rubber top combined with a weight-saving carbon frame. The C13 absorbs shocks and vibrations, keeping the rider in better control than common saddles with a static base and foam padding. Available in two widths, in both standard and carved versions, the C13 is the saddle for performance cycling. A lightweight and durable saddle, the C13 is finished with aluminium rivets for long-lasting use, ready for all rides, all roads and all weathers, requiring no break-in period.
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Waterproof Nylon Cover
- Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Continuous Carbon Rail
- Carbon rail
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber and Nylon Top.
- Professional and amateur racing
- Road cycling
- Fast touring
- Gravel & Bikepacking
- All weather conditions
Find out more about the C13 HERE.