Brooks B67 saddle
Classically sprung for supreme comfort, the B67 is the ideal saddle for daily city or touring use in the upright riding posture. A saddle for city bikes, Dutch-style bikes, cargo bikes and upright touring bicycles, the B67 is made with a single rail for use with standard, micro-adjustable seatposts. Made with vegetable tanned leather for flexible, hammock-like performance that will age beautifully over time, moulding to the shape of the rider.
- Durable, 5mm Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Chromed Springs and Frame Assembly
- Tubular steel rivets
- Distinctive side stamp
- The iconic Brooks backplate
- Tubular steel rail
- Vegetable tanned leather top
- Steel rail / black powder coated
- Steel frame with springs
- Cycling in the city
- Travelling the globe
- Casual touring
Find out more about the B67 HERE.