Leatt DBX 4.0 helmet
Leatt DBX 4.0 - Enduro Fullface Helmet
A helmet for all challenges! This ASTM DH certified DBX 4.0 helmet from Leatt convinces with excellent ventilation, optimal energy absorption and maximum comfort.
22 openings provide a pleasant ventilation even at low speeds, the breathable Dri-Lex lining reliably wicks moisture away. The innovative 360° turbine technology has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level. The result is a reduced risk of head, brain and spine injuries.
- Polymer Compound shell in two sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology: Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level, Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 22 vents
- Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Weight: From 850 g
- Certifications: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203