Leatt DBX 4.0 helmet + Velocity 4.5 goggles
Leatt DBX 4.0 - Enduro Fullface Helmet
A helmet for all challenges! This ASTM DH certified DBX 4.0 helmet from Leatt convinces with excellent ventilation, optimal energy absorption and maximum comfort.
22 openings provide a pleasant ventilation even at low speeds, the breathable Dri-Lex lining reliably wicks moisture away. The innovative 360° turbine technology has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level. The result is a reduced risk of head, brain and spine injuries.
- Polymer Compound shell in two sizes
- Removable mouthpiece
- 360° Turbine Technology: Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level, Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 22 vents
- Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Weight: From 850 g
- Certifications: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
Leatt Velocity 4.5 Goggles
The Leatt goggles are bulletproof, they can take impacts like no other, allowing you to look ahead without fear of the roost or branches, perfect fit and cool looks.
With permanent anti-fog, bulletproof and great designs, these features make this goggles a great choice at a great price.
- Bulletproof tested and certified to: ANSI Z87.1-2015, CE EN 1938:2010, Military ballistic standard
- 40mm anti-slip coated strap
- Wide Vision (170°) Mirror Anti-Fog lens
- Permanent anti-fog function built into the inner lens polymer
- Self-draining lens/frame design
- OTG – Over-the-glasses fit
- Dual-layer, anti-sweat face foam
- Tear-Off ready with posts. Tear-off pack included
- Optional lenses available from 22 to 83 % light transmission (VLT)